Walter Richard Bailey, JR. Rest In Power.Thanks For The Joys And Pains. Growing up.I feel all of it, deeply: the love, the grief, the joy, the pain. I embrace and thank every morsel of it. WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Happy birthday!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.
'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??
My life now is more rich and vibrant and full.The great pleasure in life is doing what people say … thanks to my passion and desire to make this dream happen.
Today, Hope Daily, with Chuck Moore, continues turning his pain into purpose. Having walked through the darkness of addiction, he has emerged into God’s light and is determined … Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life.
Hope that help you understand some of the things I have sent to you by email. It is kind of nice without the faces in the beginning.Fake friends not needed had a period of five years in hell, camping in a RV of courses, just for a life style of sex and drugs and a way back.
Beaches and Dreams: Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I’ll keep showing you every way I can.
LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.Even idiots don’t bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.
Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.It’s basically a myth. The heroes journey.Tim Curry (1946-2026) played Long John Silver in the 1996 film Muppet Treasure Island and provided a number of character voices for the TV series Dinosaurs.



No comments:
Post a Comment