Saturday, September 5, 2026

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

 It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams 2.'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.VOICES COME FROM A PERSON (DEMONS)


Only something that is alive can speak. When someone is hearing voices to do something destructive or evil you can be pretty sure they are dealing with a demon. A demon is simply a person without a physical body that has a will and can speak. This is why they want to get into a physical human body to push a dark agenda.


UNACCOUNTABLE.~We finished 2025 together & we'll start 2026, one together.Den Of Snakes, Jewish Jarrot, Freaks And Frogs.Red hearts, red heat, red fires to burn, songs to sing. Happy notes, birds and bees.Shore to sands, sailors to waves, ships of dreams to sail, ready set to cope.



Good times in the wows, in the parts of daddy still. Mother in house, how many kids, to fall in the snow for fun? Happy and sad for the good times alone in your bed. Daddy for how many summer trips? Not summer yet, have to wait and see, how green is the grass inside of the fence.
The latest high profile case of Lindsay Clancy is an example of a woman hearing voices to kill her own children. The voice said “This is your last chance. You have to kill the kids so you can kill yourself” voices that tell people to kill others or themselves are the result of demons as it is a very intentional and not a random evil act. The agenda to kill is pushed by the demons.


Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??


This is a very sad story, but might it have been different if someone could’ve told her the truth that she was dealing with real demons and needed real deliverance and healing to solve her problems??

No comments:

Post a Comment