Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".Innocent people are not fools; they just think everyone has a heart like them. BRUTAL REALITIES.SORRY, BUT NOT SORRY..
You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".
Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.
Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".Light covers 186,000 miles every second. Lene Hau got it down to 38 mph.…

No comments:
Post a Comment