Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life. This is the age when self awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service.
I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE!Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".
You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.
You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.40 years ago today on September 22, 1986 the series “ALF” premiered on NBC! It follows ALF, (an acronym for "Alien Life Form", but whose real name is Gordon Shumway)
Light covers 186,000 miles every second. Lene Hau got it down to 38 mph.… 40 years ago today on September 22, 1986 the series “ALF” premiered on NBC! It follows ALF, (an acronym for "Alien Life Form", but whose real name is Gordon Shumway)
Lol This might be the first time a blanket was ever mistaken for a worm. From the Charles Schulz Museum, published this day in 1972.
Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life. This is the age when self awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service.
I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE!Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".
You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.

No comments:
Post a Comment