Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".Innocent people are not fools; they just think everyone has a heart like them. BRUTAL REALITIES.SORRY, BUT NOT SORRY..
ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.[Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.
I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE!
Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams 2.
Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".Innocent people are not fools; they just think everyone has a heart like them. BRUTAL REALITIES.SORRY, BUT NOT SORRY..
I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".Innocent people are not fools; they just think everyone has a heart like them. BRUTAL REALITIES.SORRY, BUT NOT SORRY..

No comments:
Post a Comment