Tuesday, September 22, 2026

"Some days I can hardly believe what is happening in this country that I love so much."…


 You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. 'HAIL MARRY ".They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs.Good Tales: Lucky army are frogs in groups.

Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.It’s basically a myth. The heroes journey. 
STAND & B COUNTED OR SIT & B NOTHING. DON'T LITTER,CHEW GUM,WALK PAST HOMELESS PPL W/OUT SMILE. DOESN'T MATTER IN 5 YRS IT DOESN'T MATTER THERE'S ONLY LOVE & FEAR.


Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1."Some days I can hardly believe what is happening in this country that I love so much."…


Views, voices, values, dimes to drop, money to pay, dreams in works, written notices, last longer, than word of mouth. In the real world.Crush 2026.


"Some days I can hardly believe what is happening in this country that I love so much."…

Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.It’s basically a myth. The heroes journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment