Monday, May 20, 2024

Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .

 Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE. FROM THE DEE.

Reliable Solar Energy System custom designed for your home. When you purchase Sungevity solar panels you get a flexible solar system with the flexibility ...Midterm, $30,000, transfer UCC2, with the UCC 1, bills to pay, to assholes on the roof. Spruce Powers, tricks of the trade, only, 10,000 more to go. How many suckers in that number, to sign away end game, UCC 3?

Evidence for glitches in the matrix … this happens to me frequently. I’ll wake up and hum a song while showering. The same song will be on the radio on my way to work.

Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE. FROM THE DEE.

Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."
May be a doodle

David Roth-Lindberg's avatar

The difference... Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project.  Hello, I agree, we focus on things that don't matter, instead of laughing, loving and just enjoying the moment.

Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.Don’t give up.

Evidence for glitches in the matrix … this happens to me frequently. I’ll wake up and hum a song while showering. The same song will be on the radio on my way to work.

Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project.  Hello, I agree, we focus on things that don't matter, instead of laughing, loving and just enjoying the moment.Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats. Gifts of tip, gifts of tales, good times, classes on the beach, birds that sing. The messages, not always the answers that you want.

American Girl:The Struggle" - Hello, I agree, we focus on things that don't matter, instead of laughing, loving and just enjoying the moment. Life is too short and we should spend our little time we live making ourselves and others happy with memorable moments.

 Call me an Old Soul, but I find peace in nature, nights, moon, sunsets, breezes, books, poetry, flowers, the smell of rain, and the people who feel like hug.'


REVENGE? NAH. Pacific Highway. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers.  Breaking the Silence: Good morning beautiful souls..

Israel/Gaza: The Masks Come Off in American Society

Ron Unz,Golden Calf: Bulls And Horns, Fields Of Shit, Dung, Fecal Matters, Heads To Count. What beef?Fairy Tales, life every day.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.Golden Calf: Bulls And Horns, Fields Of Shit, Dung, Fecal Matters, Heads To Count. What beef?








No comments:

Post a Comment