Saturday, May 4, 2024

Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.

  FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS….’From Primate to Politicians .



Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.



To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.We have partnered with organizations such as BeyGOOD, Diversity Capital, Hello Alice, and many more to support Black entrepreneurship and the businesses that have been hit the hardest as a result of COVID-19 and social uprisings.



SPRUCE POWER HOLDING CORPORATION. RIGRODSKY LAW, P.A.

WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.

 Terminations recorded for the seller, and the buyer that year ,2018. In 2022, the seller, is the the last buyer. The trick is to sign the m...The complaint alleges that defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements, and failed to disclose material adverse facts about the Company's .







In Palm Springs, for a minute,4 times a year, dead grandparents to see, 3 deaths recorded, another one added, my parents also. Have an uncle living  there,in Palm Springs, distant now, sad story, a work in process.

Anyway, need new friends, have issues at my house, need it updated, could use a hand, on those projects.
Going to Vegas to take my other uncle to San Diego , around the 15th. 







Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.




To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.We have partnered with organizations such as BeyGOOD, Diversity Capital, Hello Alice, and many more to support Black entrepreneurship and the businesses that have been hit the hardest as a result of COVID-19 and social uprisings.


FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544. THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?Layers Of Lessons. 

SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN My Memories.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. When Conspiracy Theory .SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN My Memories.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment