Friday, May 17, 2024

One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.



Senior to senior, time for kids to play in the yard, gone:  Black, Lady Marine, crazy for a fee, crazy like a fox, getting older, getting wiser. Just saying, it is about time, for a new day, a new friend, to connect, with more than hey, hi, hola, kind of thing.



Damn that is a great statement, no matter who or what you r you put a whole bunch in a small space, I wish I had put that together to me it makes sense. Yes I too am a veteran that has done what’s right for the world but seems I left my self behind a lot of time worrying about everyone else being safe and happy. Wish u great luck in ur search. Simper Fi

Well there are a zillion people that would love to do the same thing !! But it’s not going to happen because it’s not luck, we the people have got to stop looking at other people to solve our personal problems. No one owes you or anyone else happy ! You have to put yourself there and also let others be there. Help other people every time you see them struggle, no don’t do it for them but show them the direction to go, don’t laugh smile and offer a hand and you will achieve what your looking for. Hope your day and life are Grand





Lord I come to you with a bumble heart .
WORDS: OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT.THE PROBLEM IS; WE ARE NOT PERFECT.YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DEFINE YOU.



Inline image



  Transfer The Termination, Not Interested In Midterm, Flipping The UCC Codes, Termination, End Game, Shit Out Of Luck, Spruce Powers, Balls Dropped.
Inline image



Thanks so much for your reply. 
A snowball is a spherical object made from snow, usually created by scooping snow with the hands and pressing the snow together to compact it into a ball. Snowballs are often used in games such as snowball fights.


Not a happy camper, sad and blue, lost my smile two years ago, can not find the dentist, with skills to restore, or replace yet. But that day will come, can not wait. 

I forgot, how tall  did you say you were,  a giant?and you still work, doing  what, for yourself right? and are you happy, with services from the VA?

I dream of a better day. a better house, close to new, done with old houses, trading mind , thoughts racing though my mind. Here are a few more...



Inline image



Thoughts bring things, the law of attraction, thinking about, family and friends, staying in touch, who has the time, or interests,  to spend time with me. Not many.

Life in stages and where you are at in life, thanks for the reply, it made my day. How are you doing, where are you doing it at, single man, retired or not, how tall, and located where? Need a man of wits, talking head an attorney would be nice, a dentist, or a general contractor, skills  that needed to attract. 



Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. "Missing You Like Crazy- Peter Pan, the giant, the leader, the wizard:


Have been staying at home,  Working in my garden, lots to do there, daily place for me, my happy spot.

Its Friday, going to the beach today, Del Mar, on base, for the couches and canopies, with the views of the water. 

Inline image





Inline image
Happy May ,It is going to be a great summer!!  Enjoy!!

Good times, glory days to come, trips by car, no takers, no shot gun riders to go. Alone again, on the road again, off to find a new way of life, closer to family members I enjoy being around, that likes me. That is where I will be Texas, here I go again. 



Inline image

You r a go getter right ? How long have you been without someone to take care of you? Wish I could meet you and enjoy the company of a very giving Lady. Yes I feel the same way as you and have longed to meet that woman to no avail. I live and work in Riverside, own a business, am a Marine Vet of two tours in Vietnam. Still kicked and trying to stay alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment