Monday, May 20, 2024

RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2024.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -

  Crazy for a fee, head counts, battles and wars, shots to the head, shots to the heart, one female nut, lady sings the blues,where are the true blue knights.Let’s unite!

I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2024.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -


May be art of 3 people

Call me an Old Soul, but I find peace in nature, nights, moon, sunsets, breezes, books, poetry, flowers, the smell of rain, and the people who feel like hug.'RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2024.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -

LIONSTIGERSANDBEARSHEADSTOCOUNTDREAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM. Why not step out of line, and dare to be different? Then lay claim to your rightful inheritance.
Dare to stand naked in the wind, and be proud. Dare to make it happen. Begin with just one person, and then go from there.
May be an image of twilight, horizon and lake


REVENGE? NAH. Pacific Highway. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers.  Breaking the Silence: Good morning beautiful souls..

Israel/Gaza: The Masks Come Off in American Society

Ron Unz,Golden Calf: Bulls And Horns, Fields Of Shit, Dung, Fecal Matters, Heads To Count. What beef?Fairy Tales, life every day.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.Golden Calf: Bulls And Horns, Fields Of Shit, Dung, Fecal Matters, Heads To Count. What beef?



I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2024.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -

No comments:

Post a Comment