Monday, August 24, 2026

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.

 Blue Dreams In Motions: A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials


Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.

Blue Dreams In Motions: A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials.



"I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."Pure and Simple. Death Valley. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.CHEAP TRICKS, BUTCHES, BITCHES IN HEAT. HOLE IN THE WALL, SOUTH AFRICA.


You need to make the time and ATTEND THIS CLASS NOW.Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!
Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.

TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.

YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.TStudy human behavior and learn. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

Happy New Year everybody!Best of luck. Here’s a little inspiration for you.Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up.I agree to use electronic records and signatures.Required.Please Review & Act on These Documents. Tomorrow, or never, transfer a termination, okay, right away.Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer.



Bob Dimond: Houses To Help, Money To Share, Cash Around The World.Action, to leave along, no contract, to be signed, to receive a $30,000 purchase. No way, no deal, no sale, no free ride for the assholes on the roof.They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs.Good Tales: Lucky army are frogs in groups.

Some Old Indian Wisdom... "Silence is always better than bullshit."'.Stuck In The Middle With You.I'm sure Sophia didn't mind.YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.Taylor Swift's golden real estate, potential mansions for Shohei Ohtani, Eva Longoria's price reduction in Beverly Hills, and more celebrity real estate news.



Blue Dreams In Motions: A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: SpecialsStrangers to friends, dates on the beach, birds and bees out for the sunny dazes, watching the races done to death.

"I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."Pure and Simple. Death Valley. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.CHEAP TRICKS, BUTCHES, BITCHES IN HEAT. HOLE IN THE WALL, SOUTH AFRICA.Study human behavior and learn. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:

Life on the sidelines noted for the freaks out for the tricks, dicks, and cum for the tasteful delights, of the frogs on the beach. Dream life to share with the women of color, dates for the walks on the wild side, gifts to share with the freaks with oral talents to sell, or party and play for the trades, tricks, and exchanges done for the good time.


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

Stop expecting everything to go smooth, cause it ain't. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give.

Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests. Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.TBlue Dreams In Motions: A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials.



"I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."Pure and Simple. Death Valley. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.CHEAP TRICKS, BUTCHES, BITCHES IN HEAT. HOLE IN THE WALL, SOUTH AFRICA.

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.
Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.
BRAND NEW HOMES Coming Available now! Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans.'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.


It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.




It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.



It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.



No comments:

Post a Comment