Sunday, August 30, 2026

Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:

 WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Houses Of May: Asset Finders. I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk

Horse and Pony Shows, Clowns have left, poker playerd to the right. Not a Free Ride.And most are "Off Market" — not in the MLS & not FSBO. Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.





It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

Frogs Dazes: Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, in the cold weather, in the woods. Land whales, frog classes on the beach, home movies done to date. History recorded, tales and treats.

 COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Fairy Tales. Help ...I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.Cool, one word, thanks so much, James, lots to share, hope you have the time, the attention, and the interest to go forward. To connect or not.Sale pending The seller has accepted an offer, and this property is now pending or under contract. Agency ended, Expired Now.




It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.



It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.






Located in the charming community of Krum, youll enjoy a peaceful rural atmosphere while still being close to Denton and the surrounding amenities of North Texas. 

It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.






No comments:

Post a Comment