Wednesday, October 2, 2024

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.

BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”. Bones in the end, fingers to the head, hands to talk, views and noses, hits and misses, dead in the end, bones to boxes, at the end of dazes.

Rachel Cattlecaller I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs. Cube is better than Mexico, and those family members are used to be projection for their owning feeling.


Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. California Lives in San Diego, California From Gilbert, Arizona Studied Surviving Life at The School Of Hard Knocks Attended from 1975 to 2013 In a relationship Since December 25, 2015.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.



RV camper for the dark sides of the moon, horns on a goat called love and hate, trips around the globe, vikings notes in 9 or 10th century.Star lights, Shining Stars, Gifts To Dates. Mistakes made, jokes on the freaks, jokes on the hairless cattle, butches, and bitches .

Attention Walmart Shoppers .Dicks out of Box: Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset. Matters. Mothers To Moms. Master Head Readers. Paths Crossed. Toad Tales.You've seen my descent, Now watch my rising.


STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.
 Dancing on the Beach: A collection of essays expressing deep love and connection to the wisdom of the ocean eBook : Teoste, Cathy: Kindle Store.
I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.

 WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.




You can't sit with us . #mcm goes to my father bc he's cooler than all of you losers Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land. Books to review: —Frank Agresti. American Veterans. You have to be willing to take the risk and make the sacrifices needed to be successful. Life in Afro future.

VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL.THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION'S LEGAL TROUBLES HAVE COST THE POWERFUL GUN-RIGHTS GROUP AT LEAST $100 MILLION OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS.


No comments:

Post a Comment