Sunday, April 21, 2024

I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll .

 

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.


Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks.I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.


SPRUCE POWER.It appears I narrowly escaped this solar panel scam. The real estate agency, the escrow company, and the solar panel company, attempt to collect $30,000 on a transfer, after a termination. House was not sold with those terms. No lease transfer after a termination recorded , seller did not buy, did not lease, did not midterm for $30,000. No way Joe.

Inline image

When did you serve? How tall are you? Retired from what?I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.

Back in the 1980s, in Corp, had dental work done, 4 decades later, VA would like to remove my teeth, and give me dentures. That is the VA way, I was told, so thanks, but no thanks, is what I told them. Did not show up for that. So 23 calls a day, trent west calls.
Inline image


I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.
Inline image

PTSD, 100% disable, crazy for a fee. Mental that is me, at home, planting a garden, a doing my spring cleaning.

Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll .


American Birds. Turkeys with...tricks, trades, brains lost in the winds. Long time ago, donkey date, back in time, pages to turn. Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Turkeys without wings to fly. Tips and tales, chicks and babes, veterans to take on a run, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land. Games online, out of my world, not my way to kill time.

  Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled. Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’.

Inline image


In your pocket, check your shit basket, again.REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Christopher Chantrill, Just Saying...Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel. Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.   Everyone has issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment