Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Color blind hinders the blue, the green or what ever the ocean might be today, does not stop, life goes on, the way it was meant to be.

  Amen sister.




Why walk alone, no one should, talk to me, the good listener, always willing, helping others, never selfish with my time. Color blind hinders the blue, the green or what ever the ocean might be today, does not stop, life goes on, the way it was meant to be.



Oh such sorrow, the world we live in, people can be cruel, we make the difference,  to share a thought or two, help the needy as much as we can, I am there, I am here, where in this world are you?




Who understands me, I think no one, I walk alone, wishing to share my thoughts with another, being alone is not good, envious of couples walking the beach together,  a smile...so beautiful, Ling time no see, three little bears, or three Billy goats gruff, it's all good in the end.

Yes,walking is so good for the mind, ease the stress, someone near, someone dear, Why feeling so alone when there's plenty of fish in the big blue, green or colorless ocean?So true waves of blue .Let’s walk the beach .Sometimes we need someone to simply be there & let us know & feel we are cared for & supported.

 Men, mice, moments, more mountains left to climb, who wants to be alone. Senior alert, retired, relaxed, ready to rock, ready to roll, life is just a dream. Company for the golden years.Color blind hinders the blue, the green or what ever the ocean might be today, does not stop, life goes on, the way it was meant to be.


Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:Start Organization to Help Fellow Veterans in Transition. Pennsylvania man gets jail time in friend's Russian Roulette death ...Did you get stuck mate?- No, I am delivering a fucking bridge!Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.


Don’t call me angel . Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.After I put potato chips on my sandwich me my-sandwich'.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.

He should also reconsider being such a tool and a Coon for the Right Wing !!! What's Next ? So this country will be only for Straight, White, Males Trust me if we let this slide we will be put back in Slavery This is America People Make some Noise!!!!!!! View all 504 comments'
May be an image of text that says 'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'



SPRUCE POWER SUCKS: USA-WORST SOLAR PANEL HERE COMES THE SUN, THE FROGS, THE FOOLS, THE FREAKS, SUCKERS FOR FREE RIDES.TODAY'S LOW INVENTORY CAN BE CHALLENGING FOR HOMEBUYERS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO PURCHASE YOUR FIRST HOME.Color blind hinders the blue, the green or what ever the ocean might be today, does not stop, life goes on, the way it was meant to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment