Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Frank Agresti I used to cook crank from a book called the Anarchists cookbook. 51 Years On Crack, Crank, Coke. Sucker For Decades.

 Frank Agresti I used to cook crank from a book called the Anarchists cookbook. 51 Years On Crack, Crank, Coke. Sucker For Decades.


May god above tell the stores of tales, winners, losers, learners, doves in the mornings, waves to be make. Earth angels, veterans with skills, faces in the crowds, dances in the streets, houses and hopes to find, gems to roads, rocks to roll, gems in the pebbles on the beaches, wheels to turn, faces in the clouds, angels here to help, hold, guide, teach, lead the way.

Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires. Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, notes from the dead. Prayers & Prophecies.

 I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need.  My Life is by no means perfect..Just Saying Also. 


The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way.People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson.…

John Taylor,FOR THE FIRST TIME... Joys And Pains, Bumps In The Roads, Paths Taken.Megan Fox. Travelers Walk Black Girls Spice Girls: Sole Sisters: UB40 - Love Songs..RADIO DISNEY's Tweet was featured in the news..My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. 



My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need.  My Life is by no means perfect..Just Saying Also. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way.People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson.…


For without the female there is no life.Awesome Post. Beautiful Little Girl!. I Agree!. God Bless The Mothers All Over The World. Blessings To All My Relations.
 To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U :

 This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins .Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live.

My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. My Life is by no means perfect..Just Saying Also. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way.People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson.

69 yo married man seeking a woman that knows what she wants and not afraid to go for it. I’m Escondido, can travel to explore pleasures and other interesting things. Will you even talk to me?

 Nostalgia I believe my poems are read by the wind of ignorance And that clouds are just a decoration of silence And it won't rain in January nor in March I thought love was going to give me one last dance. and that I'm going to get my last chance. Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.


Coins, Cards, Tips: Under Phones For Work, Women And Wives, Balls In The Air, Games With freaks, Frogs, Fools. Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts. I was so scared and thought I was going to have a heart attack from the outburst.Frank Agresti I used to cook crank from a book called the Anarchists cookbook. 51 Years On Crack, Crank, Coke. Sucker For Decades.
May be an image of map and text


Will the IRS be showing us all bank transactions of Congress members over $600 so we can figure out how they all leave Washington as multi-millionaires?Frank Agresti I used to cook crank from a book called the Anarchists cookbook. 51 Years On Crack, Crank, Coke. Sucker For Decades.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Mr McAwesome months ac Jesus can walk on water Babies are 72% water I can walk on babies Therefore I am 72% Jesus Iced Coffee *holy music stops'


The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.'ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. BUT A LITTLE TEQUILA NEVER HURT.' Sheep And Goats, Dancers.CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'



Idiot Notes,Will the IRS be showing us all bank transactions of Congress members over $600 so we can figure out how they all leave Washington as multi-millionaires?Frank Agresti I used to cook crank from a book called the Anarchists cookbook. 51 Years On Crack, Crank, Coke. Sucker For Decades.
BIRDSBUTTERFLIESWITHEARTHANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Idiot Notes,Frank Agresti I used to cook crank from a book called the Anarchists cookbook. 51 Years On Crack, Crank, Coke. Sucker For Decades.
Facebook Idiots Songs to sing, faces in masks, Steven Jarrot, cum sucker under name of bitch. Snake in girlfriends account, many more onli...Will the IRS be showing us all bank transactions of Congress members over $600 so we can figure out how they all leave Washington as multi-millionaires?

No comments:

Post a Comment