Monday, August 16, 2021

How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'

  Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned.

Right, Buses, Trains, Sinners, what the fuck, where the fuck, and how to fuck. Okay? I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.


Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.


How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. Every day, cheers, words in waves, salads, tossed daily. Veterans Day, Cheers, Heads To Count. Nuts On The Ground. Crazy For A Fee. P T S D. Yikes! Run quickly do not stick if you do it may be the last trip. Facebook Raider: Dick Battles And Wars Won,"Wow! What a Ride! Thanks for service.

How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:

Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box.-TO MY FRIENDS-- Today, let's be able to say with ...Blue Oceans To Create.USMC, Homes For The Brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment